Saturday 7 July 2012

PAINTING, PAINTING AND MORE PAINTING

Today we got a bit of a break on the hot weather that we have been experiencing. So Joe and I headed over to the camper trailer and got a lot of work done. Joe finally got rid of the horrible 32 year old carpet that was in the bedroom area and the living room. Plus we pulled up the linoleum that is in the kitchen and bathroom. I painted the cupboards turquoise. All the cabinets in the living room, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom will be turquoise and the walls will be a nice crisp white. Joe's  dad came over to take a look and he was blown away on how nice it was looking. I can't wait until it's done. Tommorrow is another day and we will be back at it again. And as we were walking around the trailer today we decided that we will paint the outside to match the interior. I was like a little kid jumping up and down clapping. I can't wait to get it done so you can see the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment