Thursday 2 January 2014

CHAIR RESCUE.

Well it's been a long time since I have been on my blog. And now I"M BACK.....
So much has been happening. Joe and I moved to Port Dover, Ontario to be near my parents, as they are getting older and wanted to be near them in case they needed help in anyway.  My sister and her son moved here too. My father was so happy to have his daughters so near. Unfortunately my father became sick 6 months after we moved here and he passed away. So blogging was not on my mind.  Our family is adjusting to life after dad. And even though i am still trucking Sarah and Bessie is always on my mind, knowing that I want to get back to it.

Joe and I have been working on some projects.  Here is the chair that we refinished.

This is the before picture. I like the lines of this chair and it's very comfortable to sit in.














And here is the after. When looking for fabric I could not find anything that I liked at the fabric store.
So one day I was at Target and I was looking at a drapery panel and I really liked the pattern. And I thought this would be great for the chair. Plus this drapery panel is more durable to use to reupholster a chair. The paint was by Para is P2099-01 MANITOU BLUE
So I hope you liked what we have done to this chair.   Please feel free to comment.
This chair is for sale at  $300.00



No comments:

Post a Comment