Saturday 17 September 2011

MY DIY

 My decorating styles over the years have changed. And every time I want a new look I give most of my furnishing away to my sister Abby or I have a garage sale. This can drive my boyfriend Joe nuts.  But like most people I have to decorate on a budget. That's not to say that I won't save up for something that I  really want. I was looking for an end table for the sofa in the living room. My neighbour Carol was having a garage sale. I spotted a table and she only asked for 5 bucks for it.

Before
I liked the legs on this piece of furniture but of course it needed some tender loving care. So after a couple of weeks I finally got it painted.

After
I love the look of the table now.  Carol came over and when I showed her the table she loved it. I think maybe she wanted it back. ( not a chance). The round table is the next one to get done. I paid 16.00 dollars for it at Value Village.  So I hope you like my little DIY project. Don't forget to do a light sanding and PRIMER before you Paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment