Wednesday 21 September 2011

WE FINALLY GOT NEW CARPET

What a day, the carpet arrived today finally. As the carpet guys were up stairs rolling it out in our bedroom I noticed it wasn't the color we ordered. Joe said "yes it is". I said Joe "we ordered medium gray, this is beige". Then I noticed that the carpet was of better quality of the carpet we bought. So I said, "I like it, the color is nice so lets just keep it". We carpeted the stairs, hallway, & both bedrooms. It looks good, soft on the bare feet. It has taken a long time to get this house done. Well almost done. Our bedroom needs a new coat of paint. Then I can decorate.  And the bathroom is almost complete. Once the house is completely done then I will take lots of pictures. But here is a sneak peek at the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment